Saturday, August 7, 2010

Current Challenge2: Hook Horror

Just finished this thing this morning. Let me know what you think. It is a tad more "animated" then my typical composition but all in all I feel pretty happy with the outcome. As far as the character of the dwarf and his movement and expressions go I think its working. The toughest part though is that feeling that your looking at a single shot of a much larger story. The deadline for this is tomorrow August 8th. And we shall see how I measure up against my friends over at ArtOrder. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I like the design very much. The stalactites and stalagmites flow nicely into the hook horror's shaping and centers your attention in the right places. It reminds me of this Rapoza piece but I think yours is a a more exciting composition than his: http://davidrapozaart.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ed7bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josh. And thanks for the link too. This guys lighting is insane...

    ReplyDelete