Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Wide Angle Shots?


Alright! So I have no idea how many of you out there are on or keep up with Jon Schindehette's ArtOrder blog ( host of recent Discover a Muse challenge) but they have a current illustration challenge that has been going on for a while. Although I missed the first submission deadline, I was chatting my friend Bernadette over how hers was going when she mentioned that it was still alright to jump in and participate. So here it is! Or here is a shot of where I am so far (still a few scale and value tweaking needed). I got into some serious color comps this evening, but after working all day I figured I would take a break and post a "production shot". More to come once the ball has rolled a little further. If anyone would like to see a step by step post let me know! I'll put one together.

No comments:

Post a Comment