Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wine, Women & Advertising

Don't let this header miss lead you. I have been completing an internship with a really great advertising agency in New York called YARD. And although I love my job there it sadly is not to much like MAD MEN. I mean how could it, the number of sexual harassment law suits alone... No company could withstand such a record. So, in sharing this information, I apologize for the lack of posts. It has been a wild ride the past few months with the new job, moving to the city and a freelance gig here and there. BUT I vow to show the blog a little more love. Even if its reposting some of the stellar design and illustration work I am always finding during the week.

Shots of the new apartment from the MOVE:



1 comment:

  1. i approve of the pyramid pile of books, and the combo of a ps3+flatscreen tv=much awesome goodness

    ReplyDelete