Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Doodle...

This is just something I drew and thought I would throw some color on. Normally when I work with paint it is Acrylics, so it would seem I got a bit trigger happy with the water. Some where along the line i thought this needed a wash over the whole thing and I ended up making the whole thing blurry... The good news is that I am in Watercolor class now so i should get the practice i need to not make any more stupid last minute mistakes. haha.

I really need some assignments from school to get things going again. I have been waiting for the homework to kick in so I have been holding off on starting anything for fun, so now I am just feeling bored. I need to get things started here! and I really need to start sketching more again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think I can help with the assignment part and the sketchbook!
    nice to see your experiments Alex

    ReplyDelete